NoCal

NoCal

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Sister Thorum: Week Two (June 22, 2016)

Well I'm still chuggin'. Being a missionary is super tough and tiring but super worth it. My companion and I have been able to teach 3 investigators at one of the teaching centers here. One committed to baptism, so that was kind of a highlight for the day!! We're all pretty ready to just get out into our fields of labor, but I know that I still have a lot to learn. It will be so weird to not be surrounded by like hundreds of missionaries when I'm out in Cali. I got a sweet shirt with my mission and everything on it. I look kinda like a dork wearing it but I mean heyyyyy we're all doin the work out here!!!! I know this week's email is a little short but things should free up by next week. I leave at like 4 in the morning on Tuesday. Bright and early lemme tell ya. 

Btw Diana I definitely saw Brad here!!! 

This work is wonderful!!
Luv,
Sister Thorum​









No comments:

Post a Comment